Holidays we are Closed: Easter, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas.
During Registered NSCA Sporting Clays Events and Large Private Sporting Clay Events, the sporting clays ranges are closed to the public. ALL OTHER RANGES OPEN.
Policies and Rules for Shotgun Ranges:
- DO NOT load gun until in the cage, in designated shooting position and ready to fire.
- Never load more than two (2) shells in a gun.
- EYE & EAR protection is MANDATORY, whether you are shooting or not.
- No shot size larger than #7 1/2 (7 1/2, 8 & 9 size shot ONLY)
- Must be at least 16 with a valid drivers license to drive golf carts or UTV’s.
- Damage to Gunsmoke equipment is the responsibility of the customer/guest.
- Gunsmoke is not responsible for loss and/or damage to personal property.
- NO RIOT GUNS allowed (Guns must have full stock and minimum 21″ barrel)
- DO NOT attempt to fix or load any machines or equipment.
- If you have a problem on the ranges call (979) 272-3300 for help
Policies and Rules for Rifle & Pistol Ranges
- It is MANDATORY for everyone on the range to wear eye and ear protection.
- On Rifle Range, NO Rim-fire Rifles shot at the 100 yd or 200 yd targets unless approved by Range owner before hand.
- Shoot only from designated firing line. Do not pass beyond the tables until all shooters make safe and understand not to shoot or handle their weapons while your are down range.
- No Steel targets or personal targets may be used
- Actions must be open when gun is unloaded and at all times when not engaged in shooting.
- One shot per SECOND… NO RAPID FIRE
- Always be sure it is safe to shoot at your target including what is beyond it.
- If two (2) people use the same firearm, it must be placed on the table, unloaded, with the action open before the next person may use it.
- Every firearm, loaded or unloaded, must be pointed down range at all times.
- Accidental or negligent discharge will result in immediate removal from the range.
- THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES AND THEY APPLY TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND THEIR GUEST
8986total visits,7visits today